The Norway attacks - Lies about me
A number of liars have tried to link me to the
Norway terrorist attacks
How can they try that stunt?
- I think the Norway attacks were terrorism.
- I think Anders Behring Breivik is a terrorist.
- I think Breivik's manifesto is a terrorist document.
- I think Breivik should get the death penalty.
- I think anyone who agrees with Breivik's manifesto should be on a watch list.
So how do some liars link me to Breivik?
I can tell you how, and it is pathetic:
wrote about counterjihad issues in 2009-10.
- What he said was quite normal.
That is not just my opinion. The Chief of Norway's intelligence police says it was "moderate" stuff.
- I said that I agreed with a lot of it,
and expressed amazement that the same person would turn into a terrorist the following year.
- My statement has been taken by liars as implying that I agree with
Breivik's manifesto of 2011.
- But Breivik's manifesto is a totally different document to his earlier writing.
It is a terrorist manifesto. The work of a madman.
Anyone who agrees with Breivik's manifesto should be on a watch list.
So that's it. A lot of fuss about nothing.
But liars continue to try to link me to Breivik.
What I said
(and still say) about Breivik.
There is nothing wrong with what I say.
mentioned me in an incredible 2011 article on the Norway attacks
that was like a drunk repeating rumours he heard from
someone else's Google search.
Norway killer Anders Breivil linked to the Irish Defence League
IrishCentral, July 25, 2011.
Yes that's right.
The name of the killer is spelt wrong.
That is the quality of the "research" in this article.
as published in 2011
had a subheader which has since vanished.
Oddly, the name of the writer has changed too.
Let us go through the claims in the article, and the facts:
- The article suggests a link between Breivik and a Facebook group called the "Irish Defence League".
Fact: There is no link between Breivik and the "Irish Defence League".
- The article suggests a link between the "Irish Defence League"
and the prominent American counterjihad site
Gates of Vienna.
Fact: There is no link between the "Irish Defence League" and Gates of Vienna.
- The article suggests a link between Breivik and Gates of Vienna.
Fact: There is no link between Breivik and Gates of Vienna.
They despise him.
- The article suggests a link between the "Irish Defence League" and me.
Fact: I never heard of the "Irish Defence League" before I read the article.
Almost every sentence in the article is wrong.
So how did this random Googling get into print?
I think I know. See the following.
On my blog,
I pointed out that the killer's
were all quite moderate.
(The Chief of Norway's intelligence police agrees!)
Gates of Vienna
picked this up and linked to me.
Then, someone on the "Irish Defence League"
links to Gates of Vienna.
It is not even the "Irish Defence League" itself linking to Gates of Vienna.
It was just a visitor to their page!
A visitor B to Facebook group I posts a comment
in which he links to site G
which writes a post about person M (me).
Therefore ... M is a member of group I!
So that's it.
That's the "research".
Is this the crappest piece of journalism ever?
She writes an article on the Irish Defence League, and the only human actually quoted is me
- someone who's never even heard of the Irish Defence League!
- She could have searched my site for the words "Irish Defence League" and she would have found no mention of them.
She could have found my writings about the
English Defence League
where it is clear I am not a fan.
But all of these would require "work".
Much easier to do 5 minutes drunken Googling and print a bunch of chaotic lies.
I put this correction up in the comments on the IrishCentral page.
The lies were repeated by
Irish Sunday Mirror
31 July 2011.
Though luckily the journalist did not include my name in his drivel.
Oddly, while my link to Breivik is nonexistent, IrishCentral itself
Here the founder of IrishCentral,
declares on IrishCentral on
October 22, 2010
that the IRA terrorist leader Gerry Adams
greatest person in the history of Ireland
An Israel-hating, pro-shariah, Muslim reactionary
is spreading these lies about me.
Qasim Afridi, 1 Sept 2011,
slanders me as a
who engages in
"vilification of Ireland's Muslim population."
He lies that I am a fan of Breivik.
Idiot celebrity rapper
repeats the same lies about me.
reposts Qasim Afridi's lies and calls me a "racist", Sept 2016.
Kweli is a liar. So is Afridi.
The Norway attacks